[IDV #SXZ-886001]: IDV - Errorloading new map

> I am trying to load a new map. I think to have done the necessary steps to
> integrate, but when I start
> DV it creates the error message below. I ma puzzled about the stuttering in
> the path. In maps.xm
> the path is correct (see attachment). What could be going on here?

There is a bug (which we will fix) concerning relative vs absolute paths. For
now you can
try to change your maps.xml from the absolute path:
  <map color="-1" description="Europe fine" fastrender="false" linestyle="0"
linewidth="1.0"
source="C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.metapps\DefaultIdv\OUTLEURO"
visible="true"/>

To use a relative path:
  <map color="-1" description="Europe fine" fastrender="false" linestyle="0"
linewidth="1.0"
source="OUTLEURO" visible="true"/>

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SXZ-886001