[IDV #OOV-541025]: IDV - Three Pane and Four Pane options not showing up under Map Display options...

Hi Jacob-

> Institution: Home
> Package Version: 2.1RC3
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware Information: Java: home: /root/IDV_2.1RC3/jre version: 1.5.0_06
> j3d:1.3.1
> Inquiry: When I select File, then Display Window, then Map Display, I only
> see an option for
> One Pane and Two Panes.  There are no options listed to create Three Panes or
> Four Panes in a Window.

We removed them from the generic version to a plugin.  If you go to
the Tools->Plugin Manager menu, you can load in the additional User
Interface "skins" that includes the 3 and 4 panel displays by
selecting Install for the "User Interface Skins".  You'll have to
exit and restart the IDV, but then they will show up in the
menus.

> I have just downloaded to newest Nightly build of the IDV as of 12/18
> (today).  I
> am going to work with it for a while tonight and tomorrow also.  I will be
> getting back
> with you to report any more bugs or errors.  Thank you very much for your
> time and

Okay.  We are hoping to get the full 2.1 release out next week, so
let us know of any problems you see.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: OOV-541025
Department: Support IDV