[IDV #MGB-470287]: IDV - temporal interpolation of variables

Hi-

> Institution: ITC
> Package Version: 2.1RC2
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_03
> version: 1.5.0_03 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hello, Im trying to match temporal data with different temporal
> resolutions,
> so far the data probe only matches the times by selectinng the closer time,
> Is it possible to set it to extrapolate the values with the lower themporal
> resolution
> to match the ones with the highest by linear extrapolation?

In the latest stable version (IDV 2.1RC2) which was released yesterday,
the IDV will interpolate between times if you use a weighted average
sampling mode.  Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

> On the other hand, when the file is too big it is not possible to probe the
> data at its
> maximum resolution (0.5 seconds) but at a lower one, do you have any tips on
> how to solve this?

All files you've sent me have 1 second resolution, so I'm not clear
on what you are asking.  I was able to load in all the files at
their full resolution.  Which file are you having problems with?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: MGB-470287
Department: Support IDV