[IDV #TNE-944310]: contourInfo display property

> I was playing with the display properties again and it seems that if
> you set any of the contourInfo properties you have to set all of
> them?  For example I currently just set contourInfo to
> "labels=false;interval=5" and the max, min and base default to 0 .
> Therefore I get nothing displayed.  If you simply open IDV and give
> it a dap URL it seems to make reasonable guesses at these values for
> you.  Is there a way to tell IDV to do this if the values are not
> specified via the contourInfo property?

Unfortunately right now its all or nothing. When you set the contourInfo
in the isl what is really happening is a ContourInfo object gets created and
passed into the display. It would be hard to keep track of what gets set
and what doesn't get set.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TNE-944310
Department: Support IDV