[IDV #BSM-373096]: IDV and Google Earth

> Jeff and Don,
> the export to KMZ from the IDV (daily release 2.1RC1) works pretty well.
> This will be a very useful interoperable feature.
> With an isosurface, however, it would be very helpful to be able to export
> the IDV image as a png with transparent background as otherwise the
> background of
> the IDV image obscures Google earth map.

Hi Chuck,
Since you wrote such a glowing "Idv is great" piece I added this facility.
When you capture an image there is "BG Transparent" check box
in the file dialog. Likewise in the movie capture dialog.

This will be out in tomorrows nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: BSM-373096
Department: Support IDV