[IDV #ZPG-457209]: IDV - pre-fix f(x) under Fields when selecting Data sources Formulas

> > or from the command line:
> > runIDV  -Didv.ui.datatree.showicons=false
>
> I looked into runIDV.bat to do it there. You would have to remove
> 'java3D3'=false switch pre-wired there, to make it work. Removing this
> is probably safe?
I'm not sure that that is safe. You should be able to do:
jre\bin\java -Xmx512m -Dapplication.enableStereo=false -Dj3d.rend=d3d -jar
idv.jar -Didv.ui.datatree.showicons=false %*

??

> In this context I wonder what else could be configured here in
> idv.properties. I think at some stage you have to give an overview
> (table?) to the (advanced) user where what can be configured and how.

There aren't many. They are mostly buried in the IDV properties file (attached)
though some might not be used anymore.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZPG-457209
Department: Support IDV