[IDV #HFB-121149]: IDV - formulThree color (RGB) image

HP-

I forgot to check in the code last night, so the update wasn't in
today's build.  Sorry about that.  I updated the nightly build
with the fix, so if you want to try again, download the new
code.

> I have tried your new version. For the classical natural colours it
> works fine. However, when wanting to combine only two channels, i.e.
> when repeating one of them on 2 colour planes, I get the error:
>
> An error has occurred:
> Creating image sequence
> visad.FieldImpl

You need to use the 3 Color (RGB) Display instead of the Image Display
for a 3 color image.  Even if you didn't get the ClassCastException,
you'd end up with an improper display.

Ticket ID: HFB-121149
Department: Support IDV