[IDV #HYD-141478]: IDV - selecting default display type and labeling image from a formula/Jython routine

HP-

> I strongly support the YAP proposal.

We'll add it to the list.

> About %datasourcename%. I am not sure whether you misunderstood me. This
> macro is NOT blank. It delivers the time stamp (at least in the case of
> my RGB routines). So, there are 2 methods to get the time stamp (in
> different styles, though.

Okay.  I think that is because the data choice is the image timestamp
for individual images.  We just added preliminary (i.e. not tested)
support for a %timestamp% macro.  I'll finish it off next week.  It
will be in Monday morning's build if you want to test it.

> Just recovering from (a well forecast) a 120mm/12h precip event, HP

We're getting some rain now, but not that much.  We need it so I'm
glad to see it come.

Enjoy the weekend.

Don

Ticket ID: HYD-141478