[IDV #ILM-542718]: IDV - RC3: Error creating display with DEM file

Hi Steve,
> I removed all displays and data and then tried adding the SRTM
> ArcInfo ASCII DEM file. It read in but as you can see from the
> attached png, nothing appears to be appearing. Have tried changing
> several of the options in the Dashboard but no success.

Those files are pretty big - 6000x6000

I managed to load the data on my machine by cranking up the JVM max memory.
However, the IDV bombed when creating a display.

Right now we don't support subsetting and decimiation for the DEM data sources
but we are planning on adding that in a future release.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ILM-542718
Department: Support IDV