[IDV #ZSD-139205]: IDV - RHI Does Not Plot

Hi Greg-

> Are you going to back down to the 1.3b2 Java 3D for the new IDV version? Open
> GL just is not stable in Windows. I have the latest drivers.

I saw your next note, but I'm going to test the older 1.3.2 version of Java 3D.
 I'm
not sure we want to make people upgrade to Direct-X 9.0 either.

> By the way Probe with Level II data in the pre-release (just installed
> yesterday) does not seem to be working as well as it did in 1.3b2.

I didn't get around to fixing that.  I plan on having that working for the
full 2.0 release.  I might have you test it in a couple of weeks.  When
you are probing, are you using the probe level or a specific
elevation angle?

Let me know if you see any other problems with the new release.  We fixed
the time issue and are still debating about what to do for the VCP levels.
I'd like to provide both - the canonical level like 1.3b2 and the NCDC viewer,
and the actual mean elevation for researchers who want to get the "right"
value.

Don

Ticket ID: ZSD-139205
Department: Support IDV