[IDV #EPH-790679]: IDV - IDV Image Reload Shaded Relief shows Blue Marble

Hi Steve-

> Institution: NCAR
> Package Version: 2.0RC2
> Operating System: os.name:Mac OS X; os.arch:ppc; os.version:10.4.7;
> Hardware Information: java.vendor:Apple Computer, Inc.;
> java.version:1.5.0_06;
> java.home:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home;
> j3d.version:1.3.1; j3d.vendor:Apple Computer, Inc.; j3d.renderer:OpenGL;
> Inquiry: When manually doing an Image Reload of "Shaded Relief", the display
> shows "Blue Marble" (see attached tiff). Does this impact the reload in some
> way? The error message shown in the attached tiff is a very common one.

The problem is that since we haven't loaded a new image (cuz we can't
get one), it's still the Blue Marble that is being shown so the label
doesn't get updated.  It doesn't impact the load - their server is
just getting popular so it is not always able to satisfy the request.

Don

Ticket ID: EPH-790679
Department: Support IDV