[IDV #PUJ-510012]: IDV - Failure to load DEM files

Hi Steve-

Thanks for the confirmation.  Of course, just after I sent that, I
found the problem in the code.  But now I've got another one due to
some other assumption and I'm tracking that down.  I'll let you know
once I get it fixed (but I have to put it on the back burner for
now).

Don