[IDV #CLK-929213]: IDV question

Hi Dave-

> I didn't have a TDS server running earlier.  I just installed a server,
> but for now I am using the default catalog.xml files that came with the
> installation.  The catalog is:
> http://twister.millersville.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml.
>
> The WRF data is in the 'Test all files in a directory' pull down, the
> file is wrfout_d01_2006-02-13_12_00_00.nc.

Thanks.

> I still suspect that the file size has something to do with the problem.
> I put another, smaller, WRF output file in the catalog and IDV didn't
> have any problems.

Okay, I get an error trying to read this, but I think we're going
to need a local copy of the file to really track this down.

I tried on a 1.5 Gb file we have on our lead testbed and didn't
get the error, so if yours are the same size, then it's probably
something with your file.

Tom B said if you put it out in your usual place, he can grab
it and get it locally.

I'm cc'ing John Caron who is looking into it since the error is
down in the netCDF for Java library.

Don

Ticket ID: CLK-929213
Department: Support IDV