[IDV #CLK-929213]: IDV question

Hi Dave-

> Here is the header from my WRF output file.

If I generate an empty file from this header and then try to
load it into the IDV, I get stuff showing up in the fields
panel of the FieldSelector.  (I get lots of error messages
also, but that's because I don't have any data in it).

So, the best way to diagnose this would be to have this
file up on a web or TDS server.  If you could do that,
I can look at it further.  Or, is Tom Baltzer running
a similar thing here that I could check on?

Don

Ticket ID: CLK-929213
Department: Support IDV