IDV - Reprojecting problem

Dave Santek wrote:

Institution: SSEC
Package Version: 1.2
Operating System: XP
Hardware Information: IBM laptop
Inquiry: When I try to reproject this file:
ftp://ftp/pub/incoming/chop.pgbanl.fnl.2004081000
over the North Pole, the contours are not displayed....only the base map.

Hi Dave,
We will look into this. Unfortunately, as you know, Don is out till next next week but I am cc'ing
a couple of other developers  on this.

John/Robb: Can you guys look at the file:
/upc/share/metapps/test/bugs/chop.pgbanl.fnl.2004081000
to see if anything jumps out at you. I tried, but cannot open it
in the Thredds data viewer. When we display this in the IDV with a
different projection only part of the data is shown (if at all).

-jeff