20051224: Request for help

Hi Raul,

Dear Don

I hope you are doing well.
Don is doing very well on vacation in Florida now.

I have problems with the new version of IDV(Version: 1.3b1 ). Since
Thursday afternoon it has not been possible to work with my Jython
script in IDV. When I try to save  my work I receive  an error message
and therefore my line statement is not recognised, even the old
formulas which were possible to run in the old version of IDV are not
recognised.

When I try to save or run the formula, I get an error (Error 1) .  When
I comment the line( 1333) which is giving me the Error 1 I receive
another error message (Error 2)  for the second line(1334) and this
happens for every other line continuously. Please see the example of my
problem below.  _______________________ Error 1 Traceback (innermost

Could you send me your jython library file. I pasted your text you sent in and did not get an
error.

The local jython is in ~/.metapps/DefaultIdv/default.py
(On windows ~ is in Documents_and_Settings/<username>)

-Jeff