re: Integrate M3IOVGGridConvention.java

Hi Todd,
Don Murray asked me to follow up on this with you as he is out of town this week.

Attached is a new nc2.2.jar that contains the M3IO convention code. I have tested it with the
IDV1.3b1 release and it seems to be working.

Copy the nc2.2.jar into your IDV1.3b1 release directory (there should be an old one there).

Copy the attached idv.properties file into your idv homedirectory:
~/.metapps/DefaultIdv on Unix-s
or:
Documents and Settings/<user>/.metapps/DefaultIdv on windows (I think that's the path)

The idv.properties registers the convention handler with the netcdf code.

-Jeff