20051107: IDV: Bugs under Mac OS X?

Thanks for attending to this quickly. Now, what are my options for
acquiring the repaired version of the code? The version available via the
Unidata Web site is still dated August 12; I downloaded it anyway and
found the problem still present, which I'm hoping is because I just
reinstalled the older version with the problem still in it.

Hi Dave,

We will be making a 1.3Beta1 release December 1. It might be good for us to put out a new alpha
release this week so you can give us feedback on this fix.

-Jeff