20050318:Problems finding data to download

Dan,

Thank you for getting back to me. I went to the web page that starts with "my.unidata" and am still going through circles. Could you please provide me with the pathway optiosn so that I can locate some sample data to download? What is the website that contains that user guide ?

The userguide comes as part of the IDV release and can be accessed through the
IDV
help menu.
You can also access the documentation through the idv home page:
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/IDV/index.html
at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/IDV/docs/userguide/Introduction.html

The getting started section on the web site is:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/IDV/docs/userguide/quickstart/index.html

-Jeff