20050318:Problems finding data to download

Hello. My name is Dan Basinger and I am a graduate student in computational science with a focus on earth sciences and remote sensing. I successfully installed UNIDATA IDV on my home computer. However, I can't seem to find raw data with which to test the software. I have been navigating around your webpage without success. Could you please tell me where the data files are ?

If you look at the user guide (Help->Getting Started menu) you will see a tutorial on how to load in various data sets (satellite, radar, model, etc.) All of the examples there, with the exception of the
Level II radar data, use data on remote publically available servers.

-Jeff