20050315: IDV - get this error message occasionally

An error has occurred:
Error:
missing?¡±£¨ÐкſÉÄÜ̫С£©¡£

Thanks a lot !

HI Liu,
I suspect the problem is that you have filenames that have a different encoding than UTF-8. We save off filename paths in a variety of places inside xml documents and, when we try to read those documents in, the xml parser
does not recognize the non utf-8 character encodings.

Unfortunatley, right now, I cannot offer you a quick solution. However, we will try to address this issue in a future release.

-Jeff