20050224: IDV - Reading from OPeNDAP URLs with IDV

>From: Roland Schweitzer <address@hidden>

Hi Roland-

First, if you can send your messages as plain text, that would help.
Our support system doesn't handle the HTML messages very well.

>Thanks for looking into this.

No problem.  Thanks for finding the errors of our ways. ;-)

>Yes, in fact we might be able to include a "Conventions" global
>attribute.&nbsp; Good idea.

What tag would you use?  Would it be a Ferret convention?  If so,
is there documentation on just what that entails?

>Mid-March is probably soon enough. We releasing a new Live Access
>Server bundle that will include this OPeNDAP server and I wanted to
>make sure the OPeNDAP server worked with IDV before we released. We
>know it will work with the next release, so I'd say that's good enough.

Okay.  When I say it worked, I meant that I got a parameter listed.
However, when I tried to plot 3 times, the IDV bogged down.  I'm not
sure where this was happening.

We should have a pre-release release available by Monday if you
would want to try it out on your server.

Thanks.

Don