20050223: IDV - error in using OpenDAP datasource

>From: "John C Cartwright" <address@hidden>

Hi John-

>please disregard my previous message. The problem seems to be that in
>using the JRE already installed on the system, IDV didn't have access to
>the java3d jars.  Might be worth a warning in the release notes though.

How are you running the IDV - through Web Start or using the
InstallAnywhere installers?

If through Web Start, what platform are you running on?  We've
noticed a problem with Java 3D not being installed for Solaris
through WebStart.

If through InstallAnywhere, if you use the runIDV script in the
installation directory, it should find the jre installed there
unless you told it to use one already on your system.

let me know how you are running this so I can track it down
further.

Don