20050105: IDV - bundles

Sean,
One more thing. Are you trying to save off and reload the state that is just in one ViewManager (i.e., the 3d view) or in one window (since there can be more than one view managers in a window)?

Also, are you doing the bundle saving and loading under programmatic control? What I mean is are you letting the user say "Save state" and "Load state" or are you using this as part of a configuration ?

What you could do is look at IdvPersistenceManager.getBundleXml and addToBundle to
see how things are saved. You could then write out your own bundles.

Reading them in might be a bit trickier in that (I assume) you want to load in the displays into a
particular pre-existing window?

-Jeff