Re: 20050105: IDV - bundles

I need some overall design guidance for my EVIS project.

First off, I started down this path based on feedback from Jeff during my
visit in Oct.

As you recall, I need to save visualizations as a single selection for the
user to quickly select and render.  A Visualization from my perspective is a
set of Data Sources, Data Choices, Control Descriptors, & Times.  I am sure
you would say "that's a bundle".

1.  Well, it is, but the problem with bundles is that it is the whole IDV
environment and I need to do this at a IDV window level since I am using
multiple IDV windows in my design.
Hi Sean,
Right now the only subsetting of the bundle facility is the ability to not save data sources, displays or view windows. We don't have the ability to save/load a bundle on a per window basis. I will look into the feasability of saving
the state on a per-window basis.

-Jeff