20041203: IDV - Bundle Bug?

Hi Sean,

RUC, Temp, Contour ETA, Rel. Hum, Contour-Filled

2.  Saved as bundle without data sources:

3.  Removed all data and displays.

4.  Reopened bundle and assigned data source and data choice to respective
display controls.

Problem - created an instance of IDV for each datasource, datachoice,
displaycontrol combination.  Neither IDV instance contained the two display
controls I desired (composite visualization).

I don't quite understand this. Did you get the displays you were expecting once you selected the data to be used by them?

-Jeff