20041207: 20041207: IDV - Extracting numbers

>From: "Karen A. Kosiba" <address@hidden>

Hi Karen-

>Sorry to bother...

No bother, I got sidetracked.

>When I try to save the code in the Jython library, I keep
>getting this error (in the terminal) and I am not quite sure what it means:
>

>ERROR ucar.unidata.idv.ControlDescriptor - An error has occurred:
>ControlDescriptor.Creating display
>org.python.core.PyException
>Traceback (innermost last):
>  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
>NameError: printField

Do you get this just when you paste the Jython code into the
editor and press save, or through some other action after you've
done this.

What displays do you have when this error occurs.

I'm at a loss as to what is going on if it's just the save
action that is doing this.

Don