20041104: collaborating with bundles that have custom formulas

Ok, Jeff, thanks for the info.   I guess if he already has
a derived.xml and a default.py he can just "cat" mine to the
end of his?

Yes and no. For the default.py he can cat yours to the end of his (or paste yours into his jython editor). For the derived.xml catting won't work. Right now we don't have a way of doing an "Import Formulas" If your colleague does not need to see the formulas in the data selector then he doesn't need derived.xml. If you save a bundle off that uses a formula the bundle will contain all of the information it needs.

If you really want to share you formulas with your colleague they could paste the inner contents of your derived.xml
into the inner contents of their derived.xml file. The derived.xml contains:

<derived_parameters>
inner contents
</derived_parameters>

We will add Import/Export formula capability to the todo list.

-Jeff