20041018: IDV - Error loading 3-D GFS data

>From: "Shawn Riley" <address@hidden>

Hi Shawn-

>Institution: University of Missouri
>Package Version: 1.1
>Operating System: os.name:Windows XP; os.arch:x86; os.version:5.1;
>Hardware Information: java.vendor:Sun Microsystems Inc.; java.version:1.4.2_01
> ; java.home:C:\\Program Files\\IDV_1.1\\jre;
>Inquiry: This error occoured when I tried to load a 3-D map of the GFS geohigh
> ts colored by relative vorticity

I'll need more info to track this down.  Which GFS grids are you
using - CONUS or Global (if the latter which one).  Which fields
are you using (please send the exact name).

I'm having other problems with relative vorticity, but not this one. ;-)

>An error has occurred:
>ControlDescriptor.Creating display
>org.python.core.PyException

>Stack trace:
>Traceback (innermost last):
>  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
>visad.VisADException: FieldImpl.combine: domain dimensions of inputfields must
><snip>
>visad.VisADException: visad.VisADException: FieldImpl.combine: domain dimensio
> ns of inputfields must match

Don