20040907: IDV - vertical wind shear

>From: David Ahijevych <address@hidden>

Hi David-

>I use the InstallAnywhere installers.

Pick up an updated copy of idv.jar at:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/idv/untested/idv.jar

and put it in the InstallAnywhere directory after backing up
the copy that is already there.  If you are on Windows, that directory
should be something like c:/Program Files/IDV_1.1 or on Linux/Solaris,
~/IDV_1.1.

Let me know if this doesn't get rid of the error.  We'll probably
make a new release sometime around the end of this month, beginning
of next that will include this fix.

Don