20040907: motherlode

>From: address@hidden

Hi Donna

>OK, now I see the issue.  I have only been clicking once on the
>catalog entry and you need to click twice to get a list of times
>available.

I'm not sure what it looks like on the Mac, but on other platforms
you can either double click on the entry, or single click on the
toggle to the left of the label to expand the tree.

>Since I am not much of a Mac user, I don't pay attention
>to when I use single clicks or double clicks.  When I did a single
>click on  "Latest NCEP Eta 80km CONUS model data" the Add Source
>button activated and I thought I was ready to go.

In the 1.1 release, the Add Source button should only get enabled
when you have clicked on a valid data source.

>The problem with downloading through the Web browser then has
>something to do with the configuration of IE.  I'll take a look
>at it and see if I can figure it out.  Thanks for your help!

Okay.  Good luck!

Don Murray