20040719: Setup of DODS and THREDDS catalog generator

>From: "Poon Suk Kit" <address@hidden>

Hi-

What happens if you use the Default type?  Does it work?  This example
tickles an oversight in the list of appropriate types in the URL chooser.
We'll change that for the upcoming release.

Let us know if using the default type doesn't work and we'll give you
a work around.  I believe that it should recognize it as a DODS dataset
if you don't change the default.

Don Murray