20040616:IDV station table xml files

I'm in the process of creating a properties file for IDV that will enable me to access some information I have in a local directory. However, I would also like to access the default station table xml files (NEXRAD sites, profiler sites,
U.S. cities, etc.). Can you tell me the names of the xml files associated with
U.S. cities and State locations? I think I have figured out the others.

application.resource.locations=/home/petk/CHI04LA129_Vermontville_MI/resourcefiles/idv_accident.locs;
%IDVPATH%/nexradstns.xml;%IDVPATH%/profilerstns.xml;%IDVPATH%/states.xml;%IDVPATH%/counties.xml

Kevin,
Here is the list of the station location files:
%IDVPATH%/nexradstns.xml
%IDVPATH%/profilerstns.xml
%IDVPATH%/states.xml
%IDVPATH%/uscities.xml
%IDVPATH%/counties.xml
%IDVPATH%/places.xml

I had forgotten about the property based method of defining the location of resources. FYI - another method to do this is to add entries into the resource definition file, idv.rbi. An empty one gets created, as a convenience, in your local .metapps/DefaultIdv directory. This file has documentation on how to define resources. The behavior is that if you have a resource defined in the properties file the IDV will just use those resources. Else, it looks at the RBI file. I am currently adding in a page to the user guide that is documenting the site
configuration capabilities of the IDV.

-Jeff McWhirter