20040614:IDV Level II data RHI display

Hi Bill,

Nolan asked me a question about the RHI display (both reflectivity and
radial wind)
for Level II radar data. He wanted to be able to adjust the horizontal
and vertical scale
of the graph in the control window. I don't see how to nicely do this
right now. Zooming
and panning works, but does not look as nice.

Unfortunately that is the only way to change the scale in the graph. That is in our TODO list: " - RHI - Do we want to allow the user to change the scale of the XS display?"

In checking it out, I was wondering about the intended purpose of being
able to adjust the
length of the azimuth indicator in the main display window. I don't see
what this does now,
and it could be used to change the horizontal scale in the control
window ? But, see below.

The azimuth indicator allows you to change the both the azimuth and the length of the cross section.

Also, Nolan says that it would be nice if the radial velocity was
dealiased.

I'm not sure what "dealiased" means, perhaps Don (who is out this week) would be able to have a more informed
conversation about this.

-Jeff