20040602: archived model data (idv)

>From: NATHAN LOUIS UHLENBROCK <address@hidden>

Hi Nate-

>Is there anywhere that archives eta/gfs/ruc data for the past few years in hdf
>  format to use in IDV?

Hopefully you mean netCDF since we don't read HDF in the IDV. ;-)

If that's the case, we're not aware of anyone archiving the decoded
netCDF data, but you could subscribe to address@hidden and
post a request there.  If anyone has it, you should get a response
there.

You can subscribe to address@hidden at: