20040602: IDV formulas must apply to all time steps?

>From: Rich Signell <address@hidden>

Hi Rich-

I know you've answered your own question, but I'd like to
get this into the tracking system so others can search the archives
if they have the same question.

Also, I'm looking at what it would take for the ocean_s_coord
and my preliminary thought is yes, it should be easy enough to
do by October (probably sooner).  I'll try to answer definitively
by the end of the week.

Don Murray