20031119: IDV visualisation features -> Stereo and Geowall

>From: Bernard Mendiburu <address@hidden>

Hi Bernard-

>I made IDV display stereo just righ now.
>Great.
>Unfortunately, my glasses are still in the delivery chain...

One of the things to mention is that the eye separation is
hard coded.  We have thought about adding a widget that would
allow the user to specify the eye separation.  We don't really
have experience using stereo systems, so if there other
stereo related controls that should go in that widget, let
me know.

>Let's solve most of the current issues and chat about clustering then.

Okay.

>If we want to add some spices in IDV, is there any CVS where we could
>plug-in ?

Not at the moment, but we are working on it.

Don