20031119: IDV display of Level II

>From: address@hidden

Hi Tony-

>Don,
>Don't know why it came out in html, but is this better?

No, it still came out with lots of HTML tags. Sometimes there's
a box in the preferences which says the preferred format to send
in.  See if that's checked in your mail browser.  BTW, what are
you using to send mail?

><P>No, resizing the window doesn't make the other tabs appear.</P>

bummer.

><P>Yes, I'm using the Data Selector - I don't know what else to use? Are you s
> aying that this could be related to the absent tabs problem?</P>

For Level II data, you should use the Radar Data/Level II Data tabs.
But, apparently, you don't see them.

The only thing I can think of is to try to uninstall the IDV and
reinstall it.  This seemed to clear up a problem you were having
previously.  Maybe overkill, but worth a try.

Unfortunately, we don't have any SuSE machines to test on here.

><P>And, yes, now that you mention it, I think there is a way for me to mount t
> he new server with a Windows machine that's connected to the campus LAN. I ca
> n get to lots of other servers here, so I'll check to see how that's done.</P

Okay.

Don