To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
From: Tom Whittaker <address@hidden>
Subject: IDV station model editor

In the Station Model editor, Parameter Properties dialog, there is no
unit of "knots" or "mps" or "kph" for changing wind speed units.

I looked around the tutorial/help a bit but could not find any info on
defining this...

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (address@hidden)
University of Wisconsin-Madison

address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters