20031021:IDV problem saving Jython script

Tom,

I will look into this today.

Stu

> >To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
> >From: Tom Whittaker <address@hidden>
> >Subject: IDV problem saving Jython script
>
> Running 1.1b2...
>
> If I run a Jython script right after I start up the IDV, everything seems to
> be "fine".
>
> If I first edit (actually, I don't even have to change it) a script and then
> try to 'save' it, however...I get:
>
> ERROR ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer - An error has occurred
> Writing jython library org.python.core.PyException
> null
> Traceback (innermost last):
>    File "<string>", line 1, in ?
> ImportError: no module named visad
>
> It looks like there is a bogus 'import' when maybe a
> This happens even if I start with an empty "defaults.py" file.
>
> Help...thanks...
>
> tom
>
> --
> Tom Whittaker (address@hidden)
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> Space Science and Engineering Center
> Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies
> Phone/VoiceMail: 608.262.2759

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service