20031016:xidv -> jnlp bundles

Kalika,

The IDV does not redirect output. If you start the IDV with a command
line, println output will appear in the same terminal window.  This is
what we do in developing the IDV.

Web Start applications have their output redirected by Web Start to the
Web Start console. To see the console you need to run web Sart from a
command line with a special argument. I will find out what that is, but
will send this now first.

Stuart

> >To: address@hidden
> >From: Kalika Patil <address@hidden>
> >Subject: Re: Bundle files
>
> I am using IDV source code.I have been givin some println statements in few
> java files but
> those r not showing up .is output redirected somewehre or do i need to
> give some command line arg to show me the println output on console.
>
> Bye
> Kalika

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service