Re: 20030921: IDV Question

Matt,

The IDV has been used to do this using level III data and I expect the
same menthod will work for level II data. I have written to the IDV user
who did so, asking for details, and will let you know as soon as I have
an answer.   He used the Formula and Jython libary features of the IDV,
and wrote a new Jython method.

Stuart Wier

> >To: address@hidden
> >From: mljacobs <address@hidden>
> >Subject: IDV Question
>
> Hello,
> Is there a way to apply a Z-R relationship on level II radar data in IDV.
> If there what is the most efficient process.
> Thanks for your time
> Matt Jacobs (KU)
>
> ------- End of Forwarded Message

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service