Re: 20030724:IDV - another hang example

Tom,

The hanging problem was reported lately from several sources, both on
Linux and Windows. We'll let you know when we find something.  The curve
drawer hanging is new, so thanks.

Stu

> Today I was using the curve drawing tool.  The 2nd time I did this, I
> got part way through the closed loop I wanted to make and it just
> "locked up" again (similar to the other one where I was moving the probe).
>
> Hope this info is useful.
>
> tom
>
> --
> Tom Whittaker (address@hidden)
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> Space Science and Engineering Center
> Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies
> Phone/VoiceMail: 608.262.2759
>
> ------- End of Forwarded Message

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service