Re: 20030630: IDV - windows 98 - research project, help

Robert,

Here is a web link for Daryl Herzmann at IA State. I saw his
presentation and his ability is very impressive. I suggest you get in
touch with him right away. He is very adept at moving data between
formats, and he is interested in Iowa weather and use of data in weather
research.

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/events/2003ExpandingHorizons/abstracts.html#herzmann

http://www.pals.iastate.edu/~akrherz/

If you do use the IDV for your work, send a line when you have something
to report. We like to know how it goes and who is using it for what.

Cheers,

Stu Wier

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service