Re: data

Subodh,

Unfortunately Unidata does not archive data nor do we keep track of data
sources. However someone here may be able to help. What sorts of data
are you looking for?

Stuart

> Hi Stuart
> I don't know if you are the right person I should be
> talking to you about this but I wanted to know if I
> could find data that dates back a few years rather
> than just a month (at most) that is presently
> available from http://motherlode.ucar.edu. I am
> looking at data analysis and possible prediction so
> data going back a few years would be very useful. Can
> you help me in this regard?
> Thanks,
> Subodh

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service