20030620: valid range

To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
cc: address@hidden
From: Greg Benson <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20030619: IDV Organization: UCAR/Unidata

Greg-

Thanks for the help and sorry for the quirky data.  Originally, I had
plotted the velocities (4 to 6 km/s) and then changed to percent deviation
so the old valid range wasn't actually valid.

Okay.

As for the IDV use question, I've been running the compiled code through
webstart on my windows machine.  To top things off, the maching I'm using
is slow so I haven't been too inquisitive with IDV beyond simple viewing
of data.  What would you suggest for getting this to run from here?  And
if it will help, I think we're in the same building (FL4) so let me know
if you want me to come down there or something).

I'm tied up with a workshop all day Monday, but I'll give you
a call on Tuesday and we can get together to figure something
out.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm