Re: 20030429: beta6 -- problem with gridded model data on motherlode

Dan,

The problem was that one of our Web Start .jnlp files had the jar files
in the wrong order.  Try Web Start again!  Don says it works on Windows,
and I have it working on Linux.

You may have to hold down Ctrl when clicking to reload the IDV, to force
re-reading the jnlp files. Or first use the Web Start Application
Manager: go to http://java.sun.com/products/javawebstart/demos.html, and
find and load the Web Start "Application Manager" by clicking on its
"Launch" button. Then "remove" old versions of IDV, before re-running
IDV from Web Start.

Thnaks very much for finding and reporting this important bug! I hope
your IDV demo goes well.

Stu

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service