Re: 20030328:IDV ?bugs?

Bill,

Yes you have a genuine bug there.

For the record, here it is. Make a skew-T plot from
Eta model output. Toggle off visibility by clicking
on legend name; the verical line disappears from the main display as it
should. Then toggle visibility back on with a click on the legend name.
The vertical line reappears, and all the grid points appear too. The
grid points check box in the Skew-T window is not checked on.

While we are on the subject, are the grid points of any use to you for
any reason? Or could we forget them, so far as you are concerned? Or
would you like to have them available, if well behaved?

Thanks for taking the time to make the bundle file. That helps us a lot
to be sure we are recreating your problem.

Stu

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service