[IDD #FBF-733411]: Lost Access to IDD for LDM Feed

Greetings,

Yes, we should be able to help you out.

First, are you also housed out of Purdue?  If so and if they were feeding from
us, chances are we already have an ALLOW statement on our side that will serve
you.  Try REQUESTing from idd.unidata.ucar.edu and/or iddb.unidata.ucar.edu and
see if you can receive data.

If that doesn't work, or if you're not receiving all the data that you should
be, let us know and please provide the following information:
 - What are the REQUEST entries you are using?
 - What is the IP address and fully qualified host name of the machine(s) you
are requesting from?
 - What errors do you see (check ~/var/logs/ldmd.log)?
 - What version of the LDM are you using?

Best,
-Mike

> Good morning,
>
> My name is Jonathan Weaver, and I am the senior programmer at the Midwestern
> Regional Climate Center (MRCC).  Up until very recently, our LDM feed had
> been using the IDD through Purdue University's Department of Earth and
> Atmospheric Sciences.  However, they've recently decommissioned their server,
> and we're now left without data access for our LDM feed.  We would greatly
> appreciate any assistance in getting another IDD connection established so
> that we can get our LDM feed back up and running.

Ticket ID: FBF-733411
Department: Support IDD