[IDD #FIH-274206]: LDM NIMAGE missing L1b GOES-17 imagery

Hi,

re:
> Starting on Oct 21, 2020, we are no longer receiving L1b (level 1
> radiance) GOES-17 satellite imagery via the NIMAGE LDM feed which we
> get from from idd.unidata.ucar.edu, and iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.

For some unknown reason, the CONUS and FullDisk images stopped being
recived on our GOES-West ingest systems, so they were not relayed in
the IDD SATELLITE (aka DIFAX for older LDM versions) feed.

re:
> We do seem to be getting L1b GOES-16 and L2 (brightness temperature)
> GOES-17 data still.  I am currently having to manually retrieve files
> from URLs such as this:
>
> https://noaa-goes17.s3.amazonaws.com/ABI-L1b-RadC/2020/296/01/OR_ABI-L1b-RadC-M6C14_G17_s20202960141176_e20202960143549_c20202960144046.nc

From what I can tell, the problem was in the GRB (GoesReBroadcast), not in
our ingest systems.  Nonetheless, I restarted the ingest processes on both
of our GOES-West machines at around 2:30 MDT this morning.  I watched products
being received, and was puzzled by only seeing the mesoscale sectors.  Since
both of our systems were acting the same, and since one is fed from a dish
here in UCAR and the other by a dish at UWisconsin/SSEC, I figured that
the lack of CONUS and FullDisk was upstream of us.  This morning I note that
there are CONUS and FullDisk images for GOES-West again, and the volume
plot for DIFAX on freshair1 shows that you should be receiving the images
also.

re:
> Thanks for any info you can give us.

Please let us know if you are still seeing problems in the feed...

Ticket ID: FIH-274206
Department: Support IDD